2 X Administration/Sales Support Opportunities
- Posted: 9/13/2018
- Ref No: TLP8144
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- International Forwarding Background Essential
- Solid MS Office Skills Required
- Choose Between Full Time & 9AM to 3PM
Our client is a very successful global logistics company. They offer door to door supply chain solutions to a diverse client base, with services which include air and ocean freight forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing and national distribution. An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced individual to join their busy team. As the central office support officer within the team, your excellent IT and administrative skills will support the team with a variety of tasks to include:
- Sourcing information from service providers
- Entering and maintaining information on the Cargowise 1 operating system
- Typing of meeting minutes
- Updating and maintaining documentation for clients
- Formatting documents in MS Word and MS Excel
- A high volume of data input
- Taking telephone calls on behalf of the team
You will join a vibrant, fast paced team environment within a dynamic, exciting industry.
Choose between working full time (8:30am to 5pm) or 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
To be considered for this position applicants must have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, and MS Excel coupled with experience working within the international freight forwarding industry.
This position is only open to Australian residents.
Job Ref: TLP8144
professional and consultative excellence