Administration Officer (International Freight Forwarding)
- Posted: 5/8/2018
- Ref No: TLP7964
- Melb - Central Business District
- Newly Created Opportunity
- Friendly, Professional Working Environment
- International Freight Forwarding Experience Essential
Our client is a very well established boutique international freight forwarder. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within their Melbourne branch for an individual with some freight forwarding experience (import operations/customer service or admin) to take on this central administrative role.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position will see you providing administrative support to the business development team. This will include updating and maintaining rates for service providers (shipping lines, airlines, transport companies), assisting with the preparation of quotes, and helping the team to source information for their clients. The position is 100% administrative – there is absolutely no sales component to this role (that’s what the BDMs do!).
Don't know it all? Don't worry! As long as you are currently working for an international freight forwarder in an import or export operational, customer service, or administrative role, this lovely team can teach you the rest! This is a fabulous opportunity to broaden your skill set and take that next step UP in your career!
- This is a full time permanent position which is only open to Australian residents.
- Applicants must have recent experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
To apply please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TLP7964
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
professional and consultative excellence