Agricultural Trade Administrator
- Posted: 4/16/2019
- Ref No: CBD8826
- Melb - Central Business District
- $50-55K + Super
- Conveniently located in Melbourne's Fringe Suburbs and easily accessible via PT
- Experience in a similar position within an agri environment is essential
Our client is a global agricultural business with both a domestic and international presence within their respective commodity. With a modern and innovative working space conveniently located in Melbourne's Fringe Suburbs, they are now looking for an experienced Agricultural Trade Administrator to join their friendly and down to earth team ASAP.
Reporting to the Trade Services Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing track transfers
- Inputting contract reconciliations into database management system
- Processing grower payments and monitoring/reconciling ticket errors
- Maintaining database integrity by ensuring adequate filing and archiving of relevant documents
- Liaising with growers during peak harvest periods for all complaints, payment or contract enquiries, washouts etc.
- Contract perusal, amendment and follow up
- Enter and maintain contract details
- Ad hoc customer service responsibilities including responding to email, face to face and phone enquiries
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including scanning, data entry and all other duties required by associated internal departments
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to agricultural commodities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is advantageous
- Drive and passion for hard work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team environment and reputable organisation so if you meet the above requirements and are ready to prove yourself in a varied customer facing role we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or email your resume to email@example.com today.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence