Airfreight Operations Co-Ordinator
- Posted: 4/26/2021
- Ref No: TRS8846
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- International Forwarding Experience Essential
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Tullamarine Location
Our client manages the movement of temperature-controlled and time sensitive freight internationally and Australia-wide for a niche client base. Due to continued growth and success, an opportunity has arisen within their Melbourne (Tullamarine) branch for a suitably experienced team member.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, and working within a friendly and vibrant team, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare required temperature-controlled packaging for shipments
- Allocating jobs to drivers & overall management of the fleet
- Liaising with the customer service team to arrange pick-ups
- Ensuring the warehouse is maintained – having the correct freight/ dates/ times/ information
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company experiencing continuous growth and success. The role has the opportunity for further career advancement as a 2IC for the right individual.
Please note: This is a full time permanent position based in Tullamarine. Hours of work are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Recent relevant experience gained specifically within the International Freight Forwarding industry - preferably medical, pharmaceutical or perishables industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
To apply please phone Ruzica on 03 9335 4111 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
professional and consultative excellence