Airfreight Operations (Export/Import)
- Posted: 4/28/2021
- Ref No: TLP8852
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- High Regarded Global Logistics Brand
- International Forwarding Experience Required
- Sunday – Thursday Shift. Western Suburbs
Our client is a remarkably successful, progressive international logistics leader. With complete air and ocean freight forwarding services along with customs clearance and full 3PL capabilities, they are well positioned to truly manage all of their clients' supply chain requirements inhouse. An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Airfreight Officer to join their Melbourne team in a role offering plenty of variety and scope to further develop your career.
Initially focusing 100% on exports, this position will see you liaising with clients and airlines/co-loaders and transport providers to organise the timely movement of airfreight globally. You will then receive cross-training (if required) to expand your role to also include import operations (air). Whilst volumes are not high, the role requires excellent attention to detail and a customer focused approach. You will work within a friendly, supportive team environment with the latest industry software and resources at your fingertips, ensuring you step into your new role with ease!
- This is a full time permanent position working Sunday – Thursday.
- Applicants must have recent air freight experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry
- Working knowledge of Cargowise One is required
To discuss further, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: TLP8852
professional and consultative excellence