Assistant Product Manager
- Posted: 3/30/2021
- Ref No: CBD5853
- Melb - East Suburbs
- Sales and Customer Service focussed
- Eastern Melbourne Location
- 12 month maternity leave contract
Opportunities such as this do not present themselves often. Our client is an innovative developer, importer, and wholesaler of FMCG goods to the Australian and European markets. Working to exacting standards our client prides themselves on their ethical, responsive and customer focused approach, offering a dynamic and reliable service to their broad client base. This philosophy has fuelled their success and continues to propel their impressive growth.
Working closely with the Managing Director for APAC you will be an integral member of a small, dedicated, focused and passionate team providing you with commercial support throughout the entire product development and sales process.
This exceptional opportunity will see you maximising opportunities for the distribution of personal care / household grocery products across the retail market. You will build your commercial success by effectively introducing new products into the domestic market as well as developing products to suit retailers requirements. You will be required to take charge of the P+L, assist with strategic potential / future M&As as required and drive your team to achieve forecasted growth plans.
- Previous experience within, and a true passion for the FMCG industry (specifically within household / personal care categories)
- About 3 years experience within a Customer Support or Product Coordination role with private label experience
- High data entry accuracy
- An unerring attention to detail and the desire to be part of a professional close knit team
- Experience dealing with major retailers is preferred, exposure to dealing with European markets will be highly regarded however is not essential.
- Strong Xero or Pronto software experience highly regarded
This role would be well suited to someone who has a couple years experience within a Product Manager or Sales Support role with a Customer Service background.
If you believe your experience matches our client's requirements then hit the APPLY link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence