- Posted: 11/24/2021
- Ref No: 819046
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Growing automotive company
- Northern suburbs based
- Ability to make a difference!
Our client who operates within the Automotive industry and who are part of a very well known brand, are growing their operations in Victoria and are therefore in need of a Branch Manager.
Whilst this business is well established in other parts of the country, this is an exciting role for someone to build their own team and store from the ground up in Victoria!
This role will report directly into the State Sales Retail & Operations Manager and is responsible for leading all staff members at the branch. The major responsibilities will include:
- Provide strong leadership, develop and motivate staff, and create a positive culture to ensure world class customer service
- Organise regular training for branch staff
- Accountable for branch sales and to deliver sales revenue
- Meeting necessary compliance, including legislative reporting
- General day to day management of branch activities to achieve KPIs
To be successful you will need:
- An interest / knowledge / experience within the Automotive space
- Experience leading a team with proven results achieving KPIs
- Strong customer service skills
- Drive and ambition to grow a team and improve business efficiencies
- High levels of motivation
If you feel you could be the right fit for those roles, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence