Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding
- Posted: 9/17/2019
- Ref No: NTO2000296
- Australia - NSW
- Australian operated Freight Forwarding company
- Attractive base salary, commission scheme plus car allowance
- Friendly, supportive team
Our client is a highly reputable freight forwarding company based in Botany. They are leaders in moving specialised cargo internationally and pride themselves on delivering high quality service to all their clients.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous freight forwarding experience in Retail Commercial Sales and Account Management. You will have exceptional negotiation skills combined with the drive to ‘get things done’ in a busy environment working with equally driven and motivated professionals.
• New Business Development
• Achieving sales KPI’s
• Building strong business relationships
• Maintaining new and existing business
• Providing excellent customer service to all clients
• Negotiating customer contracts
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
• Retail commercial sales experience in freight forwarding
• Account management and operations experience
• High level communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• High level attention to detail
On offer is an attractive salary and commission scheme, laptop / phone and a professional working environment within a supportive team.
To submit your application for this role, please apply online using the appropriate link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Tarik Ors on 0436 033 278.
professional and consultative excellence