Business Unit Leader: Export Customer Service Team
- Posted: 8/14/2019
- Ref No: TLP8490
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Senior Level Career Opportunity
- Staff Management Experience Essential
- International Forwarding/Logistics Background Required
Our client is a pretty unique company moving some of the most precious cargo globally for a diverse customer base. Through innovation and years of excellent client management, their business has continued to grow steadily leaving them in an enviable position at the forefront of this fast paced, highly client focused industry.
An opportunity currently exists within their Melbourne branch for a suitably experienced individual to manage their export customer service team.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, this position will see you taking responsibilities for a large team consisting of individuals with varying levels of industry knowledge. One of the most important attributes is a positive, inclusive, motivating management style. Next is your industry experience – you will be the go-to person for any escalating export client management issues therefore you must have an international logistics background to draw from.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading, supporting and mentoring the team to maximise performance and achieve KPIs
- Assisting with escalated customer service and operational (export) issues
- Monitoring client call queues/follow ups and quotes
- Overseeing your teams’ work to ensure correct documentation and export procedures have been followed to allow for the smooth movement of cargo through to its destination
- Providing statistical reporting to your senior manager
- Performance management of the team
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an absolute industry leader within a fun, vibrant working environment and drive and develop this integral department.
To apply please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: TLP8490
professional and consultative excellence