Calling all Customer Service Specialists!
- Posted: 11/5/2018
- Ref No: BNE1654
- Brisbane - All
Our client is a successful privately owned international freight and logistics firm who continue to grow from strength to strength. Providing personalised door to door supply chain solutions to their global client base including air and sea freight forwarding, customs brokerage and consultancy, warehousing, transport and logistics, they have gained the reputation of being leaders in their field.
An exciting position is now available for a suitable experienced Customer Service Representative. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure ongoing and consistent client satisfaction through effective and efficient management of customer enquiries
- Establish and maintain rapport and long term sustainable partnerships with all customers and key stakeholders
- Provide support to the sales and operations team through the provision of advice and assistance
- Prompt attention to customer quote requests and routing instructions
- Liaising with service providers to request rate and service information
- Data entry and maintaining of client records
- Order management and maintenance of status reports / shipment updates
And of course, general client account management and customer service - ensuring your clients are well looked after, their expectations met, and any problems solved promptly.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ recent experience within the international freight forwarding industry in a Customer Service capacity, experience in Import Operations will be considered. Excellent communication skills, positive professional attitude and a desire to succeed are essential to your success as well as previous experience with EDI/Cargowise software.
In return our client offers a stable, professional working environment and encourages internal promotions and cross training to individuals who are looking for the opportunity to develop their career.
Interested? Please give Melinda Butts a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence