Commodity Trader – Jnr to Mid Level
- Posted: 3/14/2019
- Ref No: BNE1767
- Brisbane - All
Our client has a vast global network with a strong international profile built on quality, service and reliability. This is highly successful business driven by a passionate and professional team boast a common focus on delivering the best possible product with an optimum level of service.
As a result, this business is growing rapidly and to ensure customers' expectations are upheld, an exciting opportunity has presented to join their trading team. Reporting to the GM Trading, our client is ideally seeking someone that is highly motivated so they can fully take advantage of the opportunities on offer in this role.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Ensure the smooth and efficient trading of various products to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Using market analysis of product supply and demand, crop sizes and price trends and the quality of products traded to prepare and meet all budget requirements.
- Ensuring the prompt and efficient coordination of required transport of products traded as required.
- Developing and maintaining short and long term business relationships and ensuring that customer requirements are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Advertising, marketing and promoting of all products traded
- Management of individual client accounts, ensuring the ongoing viability of the business relationships
- Documentation of products handled to ensure relevance and accuracy
- Overseeing transport and general logistics of allocated contracts by management
- Contribute to risk management strategies and initiatives
Joining this organisation will allow you to further develop your skills and knowledge in the agricultural industry whilst assuming full responsibility for your assigned markets with experience in Grains, Meals, Beef, Oils or Animal Proteins.
As mentioned previously, our client is open to the level of person coming into this role. For them the key attribute they are seeking is “motivation”. As a keen negotiator and a team player you will be instrumental in growing and maintaining this division for an already successful business. Whilst being a confident and articulate communicator, you will have the ability to work independently and be a progressive thinker.
If you are an experienced Trader OR recently completed your agribusiness degree OR alternatively have worked in another area of export trading but ideally seeking that opportunity to step up then this could be the next career step you are looking for. Please contact us today.
Erin at Pace Appointments on 07 3630 2300 for a confidential discussion or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (QLD) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the International Trade, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Importers / Exporters, Procurement, Contracts, Supply and Resource Sectors
professional and consultative excellence