Compiler / Classifier
- Posted: 1/14/2020
- Ref No: BNE2048
- Brisbane - Southern Suburbs
Want to work in a fun, successful and positive team environment? We now have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Compiler / Classifier to join an international freight forwarding and logistics company with long term career opportunities.
Our valued client is an industry leader who prides themselves on providing personalised freight and logistics solutions to support their clients freight management needs. With a vast global network and experienced team, they have an international profile built on quality, service and reliability. An opportunity is now available for a Compiler / Classifier to join their Brisbane team on the Southside.
Responsibilities will include -
- Compilation and classification of customs entries for various clients and commodities
- Accurate capture of relevant shipping data
- Communicating with customers and overseas agents to follow up on required documentation and information
- Liaison with appropriate government bodies regarding clearance of goods
- Verify accuracy of entries prior to lodgement of customs entries
- Compliance with customs and AQIS legislation
- Providing additional support to customs brokers as required
You will have a minimum 12 months experience in a similar role with proven history of working within Australian Customs processes and protocols. A thorough understanding of documentation and regulatory requirements, excellent verbal written and communication skills along with a high level of attention to detail are essential to your success. Exposure to EDI / Cargowise preferred.
If you are aspiring to become a Customs Broker or are currently studying the Customs Course, this supportive environment where you will work side by side with an experienced Customs team will ensure you take that next step in your career with confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A VERY SPECIALISED INDUSTRY AND ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A CUSTOMS OPERATIONS/ FREIGHT FORWARDING ENVIRONMENT WILL BE SHORTLISTED.
Interested? Please give Emily Marles a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence