Customer Service (Air Freight)
- Posted: 10/10/2019
- Ref No: TLP8506
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Airfreight, Airline or Travel background Essential
- Must LOVE Client Interaction!
- Highly Regarded International Logistics Company
Our client holds an enviable position at the forefront of the industry, managing the international air freight movements of highly specialised cargo for their niche client base. An opportunity has arisen within their head office in Tullamarine for a suitably experienced Customer Service Representative to join their large, friendly team in a role offering plenty of variety, client interaction and long term career scope.
Working within an international customer service team, your responsibilities will include liaising with clients regarding their airfreight requirements and providing advice on costs, services and airline regulations. You will work with other departments to ensure the timely movement of cargo, keeping your client up to date throughout the process with a uniquely personalised service.
- This is a full time permanent position and applicants must be permanent residents of Australia to be considered.
- Applicants must have recent customer service experience gained within an airline, travel agent or air freight forwarder; your knowledge of international air travel movements is essential to ensure your clients are confident in your knowledge of this unique industry.
- This position is based in Tullamarine and is not easily accessible by public transport.
To apply, please phone Amber on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Ref: TLP8506
professional and consultative excellence