Customer Service Coordinator
- Posted: 4/20/2021
- Ref No: CBD716720
- Melb - East Suburbs
- Manufacturing Organisation
- Eastern Suburbs location
- SAP experience necessary
Our client is an Australian owned manufacturing business supplying a global market with highly specialised products. With consistent and growing demand for their products to all corners of the globe it is imperative that their customer service team continue pushing their company to excellence whilst also meeting individual country and client requirements.
As a customer service officer, your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Invoicing, order receiving and processing
- General administrative and customer service tasks including answering phones, email, mail, data entry
- Track deliveries and arrange domestics logistics via suppliers and 3PLs
- Answering product enquiries and controlling stock
- Liaise with the sales team
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar customer service position with a background in logistics or manufacturing
- Excellent computer skills both in SAP and MS Office Suite
- High data entry accuracy
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic and good time management
This is a great opportunity to grow in a reputable company, if you feel you are the right person for this role and you meet the above requirements then hit the apply button or send your resume to email@example.com.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd has since been dedicated in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their strategic growth plans.
professional and consultative excellence