Customer Service & Internal Sales Representative (Sailing Industry)
- Posted: 1/14/2021
- Ref No: CBD9977
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Excellent company culture
- Sailing knowledge and / or experience highly regarded
- Multi-faceted role incl. of customer service, data entry, internal sales & PA
Pace have exclusively partnered with Ronstan International who have proven themselves as a leading innovator within the sailing industry and are considered globally to be one of the most reputable companies manufacturing within their field.
We are seeking a customer service professional with strong business acumen, attention to detail and a dynamic attitude to join the Ronstan International team ASAP. Ideally, the candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of sailing, however this in not a defined prerequisite.
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service & Internal Sales Representative to join their established team and act as the face of the business to their key clients. You will be a pivotal part of continuing and driving the company's reputation to deliver excellence in service and quality.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the direct face of the company by meeting, greeting and attending to visitors whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Receiving and responding to all general enquires
- Providing ad-hoc sales administrative support such as preparation of sales offers and assisting with proactive sales activities
- Receiving and processing of orders
- Frequent liaison with internal departments inclusive of warehouse, production, sales and overseas suppliers
- Maintaining effective communication channels with any individual or department as required to ensure customer expectations are met
- Providing internal sales support to account managers, sales teams and executive directors
- Supporting the office through general office management
- Maintaining and ensuring customer databases are consistently updated
- Assist with the identification of market intelligence and competitor analysis
- PA / EA tasks for senior management
This role requires a driven and self-motivated team player, who is committed to upholding and delivering excellent customer service. To be considered for the role, it is imperative that you have:
- A high level of communication skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- IT literacy particularly in MS Office Suite; experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 also highly desirable
In turn you will work for an industry leader who values their people and are committed to providing a collaborative, supportive and social environment for their staff. You will be completely trained on the product portfolio from passionate stakeholders. If you are looking to make your next move, have the listed relevant experience and are a driven team-player we want to hear from you! Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the APPLY button to register your interest now.
Please note that all applications made directly to the team at Ronstan International will be treated as the property of Pace (Vic) Pty Ltd. Please apply via the APPLY button and speak with one of our friendly consultants instead of contacting Ronstan International directly.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd has since been dedicated in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their strategic growth plans. To have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants please call us on 03 9620 4000 to find out how we can help you!
professional and consultative excellence