Customer Service: International Forwarding
- Posted: 10/2/2019
- Ref No: TLPCSV
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Tullamarine, Western Suburbs & CBD Locations
- Reputable, Well Established International Logistics Companies
- Temporary and Permanent Positions Available
What’s important to you when choosing your next career move? Size and structure of the organisation, long term career opportunities, earning potential, or proximity to your home? Everyone has different priorities, so make your next move one that ticks all the boxes and results in a long term, stable, and rewarding career tailor made for you!
We are currently working with a number of international freight forwarders located in the city, Tullamarine, Derrimut and Altona for both temporary and permanent Customer Service posts. If location is important, call us – we’re bound to have a role close to your home!
Each business is unique in its own way however all of these companies were founded in Australia and have between 20 and 45 staff, so they’re large enough to offer a full international logistics service to their clients, but small enough that you won’t get lost in there!
- Working hours for all roles are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- To be considered for these positions applicants must have recent experience gained specifically within an international freight forwarding environment.
To discuss your requirements further, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com and we will call you back
All enquiries are treated in complete confidence.
Job Reference: TLPCSV
professional and consultative excellence