Customer service – international Freight and Logistics wanted
- Posted: 3/12/2019
- Ref No: BNE1770
- Brisbane - All
- Do you have 6 months freight forwarding experience with Cargo wise One experience
- Successful national freight forwarding company that prides itself on being one of the best!
- Structured team coupled with on-going training and rewarding salary package
Our client is a successful Australian-owned national freight and logistics firm who continue to grow from strength to strength. Providing personalised door to door supply chain solutions to their global client base including air and sea freight forwarding, customs brokerage and consultancy, warehousing, transport and logistics, they have gained the reputation of being leaders in their field with a fantastic loyal customer portfolio.
Working in a small and friendly team environment who are all fully dedicated to delivering solid professional service, your day will be busy with varied responsibilities including:
- Liaison with mainly shipping lines but occasional airlines, agencies and other relevant parties
- Collating documents in preparation for customs clearance lodgement and cargo automation
- Provide support to the sales and operations team
- Data entry and maintaining of client records, rates database etc
- Assisting in sourcing rates and preparing quotations
- Maintenance of status reports/ shipment updates
To be considered for this position applicants must have minimum 6 months experience within the international freight forwarding industry; have a basic understanding of the industry and how it operates coupled with EDI Cargo Wise One. Excellent communication and time management skills, good work ethic and a positive attitude are essential for this role as well as a genuine desire to learn and you will be appreciated with a competitive salary and career growth.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a client focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to build your career in this dynamic and ever-growing industry.
Interested? Please give Nathalie Cahane a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence