Customer Service Manager
- Posted: 9/9/2021
- Ref No: 784954
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- South East Location
- Managerial experience necessary
- Growing manufacturing company
Our client is an undisputed leader in their field, offering the market a high quality manufactured product to a specialty industry. They offer a progressive working environment, opportunities for their employees to grow as well as a dedication to ensuring the highest quality of standards is met.
Due to rapid growth, our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to manage a team of 5.
- Managing the customer service staff, including training and development
- Continuously improve policies, procedures, and the administrative processes
- Ensure the customer service process is at a high standard
- Keeping ahead of industry developments and best practices for improvements
- Generate leads
- Conflict management
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience within customer service management, ideally within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in hiring, coaching and mentoring and performance managing staff
- Import / export knowledge and understanding
- Strong computer skills
- Forward thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
This role will suit someone who is willing to build and long-term career within a reputable organisation, where you will be working within a supportive team environment.
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
professional and consultative excellence