Customer Service Officer
- Posted: 3/30/2021
- Ref No: TRS2018828
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- International Forwarding Experience Essential
- Full Time Position
- Work from home
Our client is a very well established international logistics company. They offer a full range of supply chain services to include air and ocean freight forwarding, customs clearance, 3PL, and national transport and distribution. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service superstar to join the team.
As the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, this position will see you proactively managing your clients' end to end requirements.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Managing purchase orders
- Provide quotes to customers
- Track and Trace of shipments
To be considered for this position applicants must have previous experience gained within an international freight forwarding environment and have the ability to work from home.
- This position is a full-time permanent position.
- Hours of work are 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- This role would be ideal for an who has operational experience within the Freight Forwarding industry and is looking to take the step up into customer service.
- Good computer skills, MS Office suite and CARGOWISE experience essential
- Natural flair for customer service, friendly, customer focused attitude.
Phone Ruzica on 03 9335 4111 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
professional and consultative excellence