Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 8/13/2019
- Ref No: TLP8483
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- International Freight Forwarding & Logistics Specialist
- Manage a Portfolio of Import Clients
- Western Suburbs Location
With company owned offices across Australia, New Zealand, North America and South East Asia, our client offers a complete supply chain service to a diverse group of importers, exporters, wholesalers and retailers. An opportunity has now arisen within their Melbourne branch for a bright, self-motivated individual with a solid understanding of the international forwarding industry to join their customer service team in this integral, client focused position.
Reporting to the National Client Services Manager, this position will see you as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring job status reports to ensure clients are kept up to date on the status of their cargo
- Defining SOPs for your clients and ensuring they are accurately maintained
- Proactively working with Key Account Managers, the Sales Team, and the Client Services Manager to ensure clients are receiving exceptional service, and escalating issues if resolutions are not met
- Extensive liaison with your clients to handle their enquiries, assist them through the logistics process and provide advice to them on best shipping methods
You will join a dynamic and knowledgeable customer service team, lead by an exceptional manager, who work together to provide the very best service to their clients whilst maintaining a fun and supportive working environment.
Your clients will look to you for advice and guidance with regards to their import shipping requirements, therefore this position will only suit an individual with recent experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
To discuss further, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TLP8483
professional and consultative excellence