Customs Operations – Various roles available NOW!
- Posted: 4/9/2019
- Ref No: BNE1718/1780
- Brisbane - All
Explore your next career opportunity with networked and knowledgeable consultants, various customs operations roles available within freight & logistics just for you!
Current vacancies include –
Junior Customs Broker
- 2-5 years’ customs operations experience and ready for that next step?
- Expand on your industry knowledge and skills with support of an experienced team.
- Opportunity for career progression to management a reality.
Licensed Customs Broker
- Boutique freight and logistics provider with an international profile built on quality, service and reliability.
- Join successful operation where customers’ needs don’t get lost along the supply chain!
- Speak to clients relating to tariff classification of goods, rates of duty & tariff concessions
- Lodgements of Tariff Advice
- Electronic lodging of customs entries
What's on Offer
- Chance to work autonomously, along with a great team.
- Create and grow in a long stable career.
- Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
Interested? Please give Tegan Chevell a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors.
professional and consultative excellence