- Posted: 6/9/2021
- Ref No: 711408
- Part Time
- Melb - Central Business District
- 8 month, part time (3 days a week) opportunity
- Immediate start on offer
- Inner suburbs of Melbourne
Our client is at the heart of Australia’s agriculture industry, with a broad portfolio from origination to distribution.
Working within a dedicated team environment you will assume responsibility for the coordination of international export contracts in this varied role.
This position will see you overseeing the entire export process including the coordination of shipments, preparation of export documents and contracts, and liaison with suppliers, clients and service providers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating logistic movements within the domestic market
- Allocating invoices
- Reconciling stock and completing month end reporting
- Communicating with suppliers
- Accurately and timely issuance of documentation
- Providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an Export or International Shipping role (very highly regarded)
- Previous experience in agri-business / commodities industry
- Strong administrative background
- Intermediate - advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude
This role will suit someone who has experience within an export focused role OR someone who is very administratively strong.
If you align with the above and are seeking a dynamic change at a well-established organisation with an excellent corporate culture click the APPLY button below or email your applications to email@example.com. To have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants, please Nikita on 0411 316 693.
professional and consultative excellence