Export Air & Sea Freight Operations
- Posted: 2/8/2019
- Ref No: PERTH3474
- Perth - South of River (Airport)
- Min 3 years’ operations experience + Cargowise essential
- Great team environment
- Immediate start
With a well-established overseas network, our client are well placed to provide a full range of logistics services, and have a particularly strong presence in the forwarding market place.
Working within the Operations team, your responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with clients to ensure goods are ready for export in time for cut-offs
- Arrange for goods to be packed and transported to either wharf / airport
- Negotiate rates with airlines and shipping lines
- Liaise with airlines and shipping on bookings, obtaining ETD / ETA and Proof of Delivery
- Liaise with cartage companies regarding pick-up of freight from shipper's premises
- Prepare export documents
- Send pre-alerts to overseas offices
- Liaise with AQIS / Customs as necessary
- Invoice and cost jobs
This is a busy, interesting position which would suit an enthusiastic individual with min 3 years' freight forwarding operations experience who loves taking ownership of a job from start to finish. You will need a sharp eye for detail, fast accurate keyboard skills and a knack for problem solving.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (WA) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the International Trade, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Importers / Exporters, Procurement, Contracts, Supply and Resource Sectors.
professional and consultative excellence