Export Airfreight Operations
- Posted: 1/9/2019
- Ref No: BNE1650
- Brisbane - All
Our client has a vast global network with an international profile built on quality, service and reliability. This is a highly successful business driven by a passionate and professional team who have a common focus on delivering the best possible product with an optimum level of service. An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Export Airfreight Operator.
You will be responsible for coordinating the export movements of airfreight cargo in a timely and accurate manner, whilst maintaining the company’s reputation for quality and professional service. You will also assist with export seafreight as required. Duties will include:
- Receive export freight booking from customers and complete the relevant data entry process
- Coordinate documentation for the movement of all shipments
- Provide a high level of customer service and ensure client requirements and service levels are met
- Liaise with AQIS, customs and other relevant parties
- Complete export EDN's, CRN's & PRA's
- Liaise with warehouse and transport departments regarding cut off's & pick ups
- Handling of special needs, sensitive and time critical cargo
- Quoting and rate negotiation
- Ensure all shipments are invoiced correctly, file closure
You will be professional in presentation and approach with a willingness to contribute to a positive work culture. Demonstrate effective communication and relationship building qualities, be highly organised with the ability to self-manage and prioritise and confident in your export knowledge to enable you to troubleshoot. Minimum 2-3 years export operations experience within an international freight forwarding environment essential.
Join a successful company who value their staff, offer a great team environment with supportive management, ample career opportunities and encourage further development.
Interested? Please give Melinda Butts a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence