Export Air/Sea Freight Coordinator
- Posted: 5/8/2018
- Ref No: TLP7975
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Very Well Established International Forwarder
- Bring Your Own Ideas & Make this Role your Own
- Tullamarine Location $60K - $65K + Super
Our client is a very well established international freight forwarder and customs agency. Due to a restructure, an opportunity has arisen within their Tullamarine branch for an experienced Export Officer to get involved in all aspects of air and ocean freight exports.
A typical day will include liaising with airlines, shipping lines and co-loaders to book space, preparing and processing all documentation (EDNs, PRAs), organising movement of cargo to the wharf/airline and entering charges for invoicing.
This position would suit an individual who is confident in all aspects of export operations and enjoys taking ownership of their work. Ample scope to truly make this role your own and bring your own ideas to this very well established forwarder.
- This is a full time permanent position based in Tullamarine.
- Applicants must have recent export experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
Job Reference: TLP7975
professional and consultative excellence