- Posted: 4/1/2021
- Ref No: 709289
- Part Time
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Agri Exports
- Part-Time Role - 3 Days / Week
- Western Suburbs Location
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced export professional to join a well known agribusiness on a part-time basis. Working within a dedicated team environment you will assist with responsibility for the coordination of international export documentation.
This position will see you overseeing the export process with responsibilities including:
- Raising EDNs, RFPs and PRAs for export shipments
- Execution of both purchase and sales contracts
- Booking vessels with shipping lines according to the required schedule and freight rates
- Third country shipments
- Full commercial export documentation - Letter of Credit preferred but not essential
- Reviewing invoices and passing all relevant invoices onto accounts
- Maintaining accurate company records
- Ensuring all documentation is detailed and accurate
- Assisting other team members where necessary
- Troubleshooting as required
The successful applicant will be a self motivated, pro-active individual with high attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a friendly team as well as independently. It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar exporting role within an agricultural trading company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team environment and reputable organisation so if you meet the above requirements and are ready to prove yourself in a varied customer facing role we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence