Export Documentation Officer
- Posted: 8/3/2021
- Ref No: 768424
- Australia - NSW
- Join a small, committed team
- Meat industry experience preferred
- Stable, growing business
Our client is a reputable agribusiness that supplies both the domestic and global markets with diversified commodities. Their thriving export department is need of an additional pair of hands and are looking to recruit the strong team player ideally with agri export experience. This varied role will include full execution of orders once the export contract has been established by the trade team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Execution of both purchase and sales contracts
- Liaison with stakeholders in relation to freight bookings, cargo packing and deliveries and ensuring all export meets individual country requirements
- EDN's / PRA's
- Third country shipments
- Full commercial export documentation - Letter of Credit experience is highly desired
This is an end to end export role and requires at least 1 - 2 years export experience ideally gained within an agricultural or food environment; meat industry experience will be preferred. If you meet the above requirements and have experience in an export focused role then please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or follow the APPLY link.
professional and consultative excellence