Export Ocean Freight Officer
- Posted: 4/19/2021
- Ref No: TLP8769
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Reputable, Well Established International Logistics Co.
- Vibrant Team Environment
- Export Forwarding Experience Essential
If a positive working environment and supportive team culture are at the top of your list when choosing your dream employer, then this well-established Australian owned company should be up there too! Our client prides themselves on building a reputable brand where people come first. They have resisted the standard norm of moving jobs offshore, choosing instead to continue to create jobs within the local community.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen within their Tullamarine branch for a suitably experienced Export Officer. This position will see you handling all aspects of sea freight exports to include liaising with clients, shipping lines and transport companies, coordinating the timely movement of containers, accurate data entry, and the preparation and lodging of export documentation using Cargowise One. You will work within a large, vibrant export team with plenty of support and the latest industry software and resources at your fingertips, ensuring you can step into your new role with confidence.
- This is a full time permanent position based in Tullamarine. Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Applicants must have recent export ocean freight experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
- Salary will be commensurate with relevant industry experience ($60K - $70K + super NEG)
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Ref: TLP8769
professional and consultative excellence