Export Operations Officer
- Posted: 10/30/2020
- Ref No: TLP8686
- Melb - Central Business District
- Mix of Export Operations & Client Service
- Cargowise One Experience Essential
- CBD Location
Coordinate the export process for your portfolio of ocean freight clients in a role offering plenty of variety and customer interaction. If you enjoy taking control of your own jobs from booking through to delivery, you'll love this one! Add to that a great team culture and ample long term opportunities and this is bound to tick all the boxes for a bright, customer focused Export Officer.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will coordinate the exportation of ISO tanks, Flexi tanks and dry cargo operations. Key duties will include:
- Liaising with Shipping Lines to make bookings and obtain rates
- Liaising with customers to confirm bookings and explain shipping/documentation procedures
- Coordinating transport and loading of export containers
- Registering jobs
- Completion of PRAs, EDNs, export documentation and invoices
- Liaising with overseas agents and/or offices to pre alert them of incoming cargo
- Approving all creditor invoices
- Handling any queries from your clients throughout the shipping process and keep them updated on the status of their cargo, should any delays occur
This is an integral post within a busy, professional Export Team. The successful applicant will have recent export sea freight experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry coupled with excellent attention to detail. Working experience of Cargowise One is essential as you will be required to work from home initially due to Covid restrictions.
To find out more, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your resume to email@example.com
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
professional and consultative excellence