- Posted: 7/8/2019
- Ref No: BNE1877
- Brisbane - All
- Looking for a role offering variety and client interaction?
- Opportunity to be involved in all facets of operations
- Professional, supportive and experienced team
Recent export seafreight operations experience, a great customer service manner and the ability to work well within a positive team environment? This team needs you!
- Successful integrated logistics provider with strong international presence
- Variety, client interaction and friendly team vibe
- Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Our valued client is a highly regarded specialist freight and logistics provider who offer tailored solutions to their customers through a well-established worldwide network, a full range of door to door freight forwarding services and superb customer service.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an Export Seafreight Operator to join their dynamic team in client focused role. Working alongside the Senior Operator, you will be responsible for managing international freight movements while providing an exception level of customer service. Once you have settled into your role, you will have the opportunity to be cross trained in handling import airfreight and seafreight shipments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of freight movements for both Air and Sea shipments
- Processing export documentation, bookings, source rates, liaison with airlines and shipping lines
- Import registrations, lodging cargo automation, liaison with internal customs department, track and trace and invoicing
- Coordination of cargo collection and deliveries from Cargo Terminal Operators, suppliers, consignees and agents
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, provide high level of customer service
To be considered for this position applicants must have minimum 12 months experience in a similar role within an international freight forwarding environment, a positive and professional manner, great work ethic, the ability to work well within a team focused environment and a genuine desire to learn. Experience with EDI Cargowise software highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity for a client focused individual to take on more responsibility and expand on your skills knowing you have the support of an experienced team to ensure you take on your new role with confidence.
Interested? Please give Melinda Butts a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence