Export Sea Freight Officer
- Posted: 6/12/2019
- Ref No: TLP8409
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Recent Export Forwarding Experience Essential
- Mandarin & English Language Skills Required
- Western Suburbs Location
Coordinate the movement of wine from Australia to China in this exciting, autonomous role combining export forwarding operations and client management.
Our client is a successful boutique, Australian owned international freight forwarder who provide supply chain solutions to a diverse base of importers, exporters, wholesalers and retailers. An opportunity has now arisen for a suitably experienced Export Officer with fluent Mandarin and English skills to jump on board and truly make this role their own.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position will see you liaising with clients and suppliers to coordinate the exportation of wine from Australia (South Australia in particular) to China. Your responsibilities will include booking space with shipping lines, preparing and lodging all export documentation and permits, coordination of cartage and a high volume of client interaction, hence the need for Mandarin language skills.
Please note applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent export ocean freight experience gained specifically within an international forwarding environment (*not from an exporter or shipping line)
- Mandarin and English language skills
- Drivers licence and own transport
- This position is only open to Australian residents
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TLP8409
All applications are treated in complete confidence. This position is only open to Australian residents.
professional and consultative excellence