- Posted: 9/14/2018
- Ref No: TLP8125
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Large, Professional International Company
- Recent Export Experience Essential
- South Eastern Suburbs
Bring your export operations experience, solid administration skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume environment, to this role and assist in coordinating the importation and exportation of a globally recognised brand.
Working with a team of two highly experienced Shipping Officers, this position will see you managing bookings, liaising with the warehouse and external service providers regarding cargo movement, assisting with stock control, processing documentation and entering a high volume of data.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with at least 2 years of experience gained within either an international forwarder or exporter to join a highly regarded international company in a role offering employment stability and ongoing career opportunities. Please note:
- This is a full time permanent position which is only open to Australian residents.
- Applicants must have recent experience gained within an export environment
- Fast, accurate data entry skills are essential to meet deadlines/KPIs.
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications are treated in complete confidence.
Job Reference: TLP8125
professional and consultative excellence