Freight Forwarding All-rounder
- Posted: 3/13/2019
- Ref No: BNE1730
- Brisbane - All
- Great opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills
- Small friendly team vibe
- Convenient north side location with onsite parking
Our valued client is a successful provider of integrated logistics services who pride themselves on providing personalised solutions to their diverse client base. They are now searching for a proactive and customer focused individual to join their already successful team.
Working in a small and friendly team environment, your day will be busy with varied responsibilities including:
- Coordination of freight movements for both Air and Sea shipments
- Liaison with airlines, shipping lines, agencies and other relevant parties
- Import documentation, lodging cargo automation, liaison with internal customs department, track and trace and invoicing
- Coordination of cargo collection and deliveries from Cargo Terminal Operators, suppliers and consignees
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, provide high level of customer service
- Opportunity to cross train into exports
To be considered for this position applicants must have minimum 12 months experience within the international freight forwarding industry and as such, have a basic understanding of the industry and how it operates. Excellent communication and time management skills, good work ethic and a positive attitude are essential for this role as well as a genuine desire to learn. Experience with EDI software highly regarded.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a client focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to build your career in this dynamic and ever-growing industry.
Interested? Please give Tegan Chevell a call on 07 3232 1170 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence