- Posted: 3/12/2020
- Ref No: CBD9623
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Chemical manufacturer
- Genuine opportunity for career development
- Make the role your own!
Our client is a niche manufacturer who is a recognised leader in their chosen field. They are looking for an experienced self-starter to join their production team.
The role contributes to the efficient running of the site through ensuring that all day to day…
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling equipment
- Running daily toolbox meetings
- Reading CAD drawings
- Maintaining a clean floor at all times
To be considered for this role, your skills will include:
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Be process driven, with a demonstrated commitment to safety and continuous improvement
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
- Experience within the chemical industry is ideal
- Good analytical, diagnostic and hands-on practical skills.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under tight time frames to achieve goals, forward plan and prioritise activities
- Is reliable and dependable with a positive attitude and works to high-standards
- Demonstrates willingness to cooperate with others
- Seeks to take on added responsibility
- Available for work outside normal working hours – 7:30am start
If you have a positive attitude towards work and can demonstrate skills that address the essential requirements, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the APPLY button below. For more information regarding the role please call us on 03 9620 4000 and one of our consultants will be available for a confidential conversation. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
professional and consultative excellence