- Posted: 9/8/2021
- Ref No: 785800
- Melb - North West Suburbs
- North-West Melbourne location
- Successful and rapidly growing family business
- Flexibility to work Full-time or part-time (3-4 days a week)
Our client is an importer of consumer products with a name that is recognised across major retail stores both nationally and internationally. With an increasing portfolio of brands leading their respective categories.
They are now seeking an experienced and dynamic individual with an industry background in FMCG/ Retail and/or Consumer Product to join their company in a Human Resources Generalist role. This is a solo role, so you must display strong levels of initiative and be self-driven. This role is flexible to work full-time or part-time (3-4 days a week).
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Directly managing and implementing business requirements relating to all people and organisational needs
- Responsible for review and maintain current policies and procedures within the business
- Develop HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and working with senior management to achieve the business goals.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organise training & development initiatives
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like employee turnover and implement a broad range of HR initiatives to support workforce management and retention
- Provide support to managers and staff to ensure HR and WHS policies are fairly and consistently applied
- Managing staff contracts
This is a brand new position! This company has not had an HR department and they will be relying on you to make best practice recommendations to the management team. To be successful in this role, you must possess the following experience / attributes:
- 3+ years prior experience in HR Generalist role or HR coordinator role with industry background in FMCG/ Retail and/or Consumer Product.
- Leadership and excellent communications skills
- Tertiary training in Human Resource management or Business equivalent
- Strong understanding of OHS principles, policy, and legislation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to create a positive culture of employee engagement, collaboration, and team spirit.
- Comfortable working autonomously and in collaboration with others
If you are a well-experienced, enthusiastic, and creative focused individual then we want to hear from you!
If you feel you could be the right fit for those roles, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence