Import Coordinator (Mandarin Speaking)
- Posted: 6/24/2020
- Ref No: CBD2313
- Melb - North West Suburbs
- Tight knit team environment
- Mandarin speaking skills essential
- Car park available on site & conveniently located near PT
An excellent opportunity to join an importer and wholesaler of a niche food product range. Our client is looking for an experienced Mandarin speaking import coordination and documentation professional to join their friendly team in an SME environment.
This is a pivotal and autonomous role and experience in high volume documentation is essential. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, verifying and processing all import shipping documents from global origins to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.
- Keeping customers, suppliers and stakeholders informed on schedules and updates for all files (e.g. D/Os, IFIP inspections etc)
- Liaising with shipping lines and agents for all import shipments and arrivals.
- Liaising with customs and warehouse
- Provide accurate and timely information to colleagues and clients in relation to pending / arriving shipments / orders and also insurance details for all import movements.
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed! Please hit the "APPLY" button below to submit your resume or send it direct to email@example.com.
professional and consultative excellence