- Posted: 2/23/2021
- Ref No: TLP8788
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Successful, Reputable Importer
- Import Sea Freight Experience Essential
- Cross train in Import/Purchasing & Supply Chain Operations
Confident coordinating the full import sea freight process for your clients, and always wondered what it would like to BE the client? We have the perfect solution! Our client is a successful, boutique importer who also handles the full import forwarding process for their own product and a small, select number of external clients. Due to consistent growth, an opportunity has arisen for a bright, ambitious Import Operator looking for a fabulous new way to use their industry expertise!
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will see you getting involved in all aspects of the import business; both forwarding and importing. On top of the usual forwarding operational duties (registrations/cargo automation/transport/invoicing), you will also get involved in procurement, purchasing and client management. Don’t worry if you do not have experience working for an importer; as long as you have solid freight forwarding experience, the team are happy to cross-train. As the business continues to grow, ample opportunity and scope will exist to continue to diversify your skills and import/logistics career.
- This is a full time permanent position within a professional, well established importer.
- Hours of work are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Applicants must have recent import sea freight experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
- You are a bright, IT savvy, career focused individual who is looking for the opportunity to bring your own ideas to a dynamic and thriving business.
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
Job Reference: TLP8788
professional and consultative excellence