Import Documentation & Office All Rounder
- Posted: 3/14/2019
- Ref No: CBD8705
- Part Time
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Flexible working hours offered - Permanent Part Time or Temp role @ 30hrs/week
- Import documentation/coordination/PA/AP & AR/Customer Service
- Potential view to permanency
Our client is a small Australian owned business that provides speciality chemicals that are in high demand across a number of industries both local and abroad.
Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling the end to end import of products including coordination, documentation and customs clearance
- Investigating and following up any complaints or customer concerns as required
- Liaising with customers, internal and external staff and 3PLs on any order related matters until completion and fulfilment of customer order
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable duties
- Ad hoc administrative duties including filing, scanning and data entry
- PA duties including note taking, dictation and running errands for Managing Director
- Supplier and vendor management
This is a highly varied role. You will be responsible for customer service, administration, PA, imports, supplier management & engagement and any other jobs that the Managing Director sees fit.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role especially import documentation and coordinator
- Exposure to the chemical, agricultural, animal or public health sector
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail
- A high level of communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work part time hours for the duration of the period and open to working full time in a few months time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team environment and reputable organisation so if you meet the above requirements and are ready to prove yourself in a varied customer facing role we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or email your resume to email@example.com today.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence