Import Export Coordinator Air & Sea
- Posted: 5/15/2019
- Ref No: NGS2000231
- Australia - NSW
Pace are pleased to be in partnership with this long established, specialised and privately owned international freight forwarding company.
This is a broad, import/export operations role within a small, dynamic environment where you will work largely independently. This role will see you work closely on customer service and will expose you to further learning opportunities for a variety of tasks.
This role will suit an individual with a professional manner who has a focus on customer service. The successful candidate will be well presented with strong communication and time management skills, who prides themselves on attention to detail.
To be considered for this key role:
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience handling export air & ocean freight within a freight forwarder
- Minimum 1-year experience using the ICS & EDI Cargowise Systems
Your daily duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Job registrations
- Receiving and making export air & sea freight bookings
- Ensuring all documentation for ocean imports are received from origin prior to handover to our internal Customs dept
- Lodging EDN's and PRA's
- Checking sea cargo automation and customs status of shipments
- Monitor out-turn of cargo from depots
- Liaising with local carriers to plan & book customer deliveries & pick-ups
- Liaising with shipping lines, airlines and their agents
- Communicate with overseas offices and agents
- Connect with clients to meet client expectations
- Issuing export documentation
- Customer invoicing
To express interest in this position please email your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the APPLY button.
If you wish to discuss the role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 02 8377 9533 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace Appointments Pty Ltd has since been dedicating in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their growth plans.
professional and consultative excellence