- Posted: 6/8/2021
- Ref No: 740393
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Immediate start available
- South East Suburbs
- Global manufacturer with a unique product offering
Pace have partnered with a manufacturer of speciality engineered products that service a diverse range of end users.
We are on the lookout for a someone with an Internal Sales / Customer Service background, ideally with proven experience in the Defence (or similar) industry.
This role will see you:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Review and negotiate sales terms
- Initiate sale orders into the ERP system and review customer contracts
- Identify improvements in processes to meet customer critical issues
- Ensure security checks are carried on all customers and maintain export compliance records for shipments
- Follow up existing orders for internal and external sales
- Liaise with different internal departments to resolve queries when need be
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience / attributes:
- 2-3 years experience minimum in a Customer Service / Internal Sales capacity
- Baseline clearance or eligible for baseline clearance (Aus Citizen)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- ERP System Experience (MFGPro/QAD Advantageous)
- Intermediate - Advanced MS skills
- Team player with confidence to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and time management
This position will suit someone who enjoys working in an Administrative focussed role, where career progression will be offered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team environment and reputable organisation so if you meet the above requirements and are ready to prove yourself in a varied customer facing role we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or reach out to Nikita on 0411 316 693.
professional and consultative excellence