International Forwarding Operations (Imports/Exports)
- Posted: 8/13/2019
- Ref No: TLP8486
- Melb - Central Business District
- Very Well Established International Forwarder
- Recent Ocean Freight Experience Essential
- CBD Fringe Location
Our client has been in operation for over a decade, predominantly servicing the SE Asia/China trade lanes for both imports and exports (air/sea). They boast a stable, highly experienced team here in Melbourne, who together with their overseas branches, manage a diverse client base of importers, exporters, retailers and wholesalers.
An opportunity has arisen within their Melbourne branch for a suitably experienced individual to join the team and get involved in all aspects of both import and export operations. If you are currently handling imports, and are keen to diversify your skills and cross train into exports, this would be a fantastic career opportunity. Your day will include liaising with clients, suppliers and service providers to coordinate the movement of cargo into and out of Australia; you will prepare all required documentation, organise cartage of containers to/from the wharf, and keep your customers updated on the status of their shipments along the way.
This is a great company with a solid grounding in the international forwarding industry. They encourage a professional, yet relaxed environment where everyone works together to create a team focused, client driven work place.
- This is a full time permanent position close to public transport.
- Applicants must have recent experience handling import sea freight operations. Experience using the Cargowise One operating system is preferred.
- A stable employment history is essential; our client is seeking a team member who is looking to firmly establish themselves with a company for the long haul!
To apply please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
Please note: Applicants who do not have recent import sea freight experience will not be contacted on this occasion.
Job Reference: TLP8486
professional and consultative excellence