- Posted: 2/17/2021
- Ref No: CBD8303
- Melb - East Suburbs
- FMCG environment
- Diverse and competitive product range
- Small and tight-knit supply chain operation
Our client is an innovative developer of FMCG to the Australian market. Working to exacting standards our client prides themselves on offering a professional, ethical and reactive service to their customer base giving them an edge in this highly competitive industry. This philosophy has fuelled their success and continues to propel their growth.
As part of a small and passionate team you will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluation of inventory levels and forecasting systems to ensure ongoing stock levels to support the sale of a diverse produce range.
- As a primary point of contact for both manufacturers and clients you will effect the smooth transition of goods from order placement through to final delivery.
- Raising sales orders and stock release
- Arrange freight movement if required
- Coordinating warehouse transfer of stock (when required)
- Investigate stock discrepancies identified through stock take procedures (manual and ERP)
- Manage data integrity
- Overseeing drop shipments
- Liaise with 3PL to monitor domestic movements of product from own 3PL to end user 3PL
- Ad hoc administrative and customer service duties
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 1-2 years experience within the FMCG industry. So if you do meet the above requirements and are ready to prove yourself in a varied customer facing role we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence