- Posted: 10/14/2021
- Ref No: 800518
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Competitive salary on offer
- Northern suburbs location
- Friendly team environment
Our client is an industry leader in their niche, industrial manufacturing space. They are seeking a hard-working and motivated Inventory Coordinator to join their growing team. The role is responsible for coordinating inventory and warehousing.
- Coordinator, manage and oversee warehouse layout, inventory levels and operations.
- Issue work orders and manage component picking for each stage of each project.
- Responsible for non-inventory controlled / Kanban controlled components.
- Coordination of a quarterly physical stocktake and responsibility for variances
- Responsible for the integrity of all inventory data.
- Stock levels and records in ERP System are accurate and up to date
- Picking of Workorders
- Maintenance of BOM and Workorders in ERP system
- Maintain Stock Accuracy
- Perform Regular Stock Counts
- Assist with Freight Despatch and Loading where required
- Unloading & appropriate placement of incoming stock in two warehouse (heavy lifting will be involved), allocating/reallocating/converting stock
- Ensuring accurate stock placement within the warehouse
- Unpacking Containers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Forklift Licence
- ERP Experience
- Inventory Control experience
- Fit and Healthy and be able to lift
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Brock on 0411 312 622 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence