Junior Export Operations - International Freight Forwarding
- Posted: 9/10/2019
- Ref No: BNE1933
- Brisbane - All
- Reputable company with extensive worldwide network
- Hands on role with plenty of variety and opportunity
- Convenient south side location, onsite parking
Our client is a successful privately owned international freight and logistics firm who continue to grow from strength to strength. Providing personalised door to door supply chain solutions to their global client base including air and sea freight forwarding, customs brokerage and consultancy, transport and logistics, they have gained the reputation of being leaders in their field.
As a Junior Export candidate, your day will be busy with varied responsibilities including:
- Export air/sea operations
- Liaise with customers and overseas agents
- Obtain rates and make bookings with service providers (co-loaders/shipping lines etc)
- Data entry (job registrations, PRA’s, EDNs)
- Book export pick-up i.e LCL/AIR/FCL transport
- Assist with other departments – if needed (i.e marine/boat transport)
- Export scanning (hard copy files)
- General adhoc reception duties, answer phones if needed
To be considered for this position applicants must have minimum 6 months experience within the international freight forwarding industry. Excellent communication and time management skills, good work ethic and a positive attitude are essential for this role as well as a genuine desire to learn.
In return our client offers a stable, professional working environment and encourages internal promotions and cross training to individuals who are looking for the opportunity to develop their logistics career.
Interested? Please give Jack Porter a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence