- Posted: 10/13/2021
- Ref No: 730903
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Geelong based
- Make the role your own
- Trade marketing focus (product)
Our client is a dynamic and growing food manufacturing company committed to delivering a diverse product offering to their end customers.
They are seeking a junior marketing professional with ideally 1-2 years experience to join their friendly team. They are also open to graduates who have recently graduated within Business or Marketing. This is a great opportunity for someone to kickstart their career and /or assist the business with their plans of rapid growth.
In this position you will report to the Business Development Manager, with close ties to the NPD team and CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating labels, product specs and branding materials for products sold into major grocery retailers
- Prepare reports and conduct market research
- Product management to incorporate strategic plans for product launches and campaigns
- Liaison with the NPD team on project focused marketing material
- Managing agency relationships to create appropriate artwork and graphics
- Developing and designing digital portfolios and websites
- Monitoring analytical outcomes in terms of PPC / SEO / Social Media engagement
- Implementing exciting strategy and content for social media
- Liaising with Sales to organise events and promotions
- Assist the CEO with Export marketing strategies
In order to be successful you will need:
- To be a recent graduate, with a Marketing degree or similar
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including social media platforms
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven MS Office Suite skills, and ideally Adobe InDesign / Photoshop experience
- A bubbly, positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
Please note that this role is located in the Geelong area, so please ensure that you would be willing to relocate or commute to the area for work.
If you are ready to make a difference to an organisation that will allow you to drive your own initiatives then this role could be the one for you! You will be offered support and autonomy to run your department and will be part of an exciting period of growth with an organisation who listens to their consumers and is dedicated to providing top quality products.
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence