National Human Resource Manager
- Posted: 6/11/2019
- Ref No: TTN8438
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
National Human Resource Manager
Want to work for a global logistics transport company as their National HR Manager across Australia and New Zealand? Then this role is for you!
- Friendly and Agile work environment
- Global Logistics Transport Industry
- Tullamarine location
Our Client is a Global Logistics Transport company who has been around for approximately 50 years. They have a strong reputation in the market and are a specialist and what they do best.
This is an opportunity to join the Australia leadership team as HR Manager responsible for all our people in this country. Responsible for the employment experience of all our Australia and New Zealand colleagues, you’ll partner closely with the Country Manager as well as the finance team and all other functions to implement local and regional HR strategies and ensure the execution of mission critical processes such as payroll, talent acquisition, talent development and employee relations. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business with decades of proven success experiencing year on year growth.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
- Assist Regional HR Leader and Country Manager with all HR related programs and processes.
- Assist and support HR management in preparing for training sessions and meetings.
- Analyse training needs to design employee development.
- Planning for staff career advancement and succession.
- Responsible for recruiting for open positions including completing job postings and advertising.
- Assist and prepare various personnel related records and payroll process for Finance Manager.
- As directed by Regional HR Leader, acts as communication conduit to country/or functional areas relative to changes and updates on HR related programs, policies and benefit programs.
- Maintain and promote positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
- Provides assistance and support to Regional HR Leader on special projects and programs.
- Facilitate change in organization, to ensure smooth transition for all levels.
- Ensure that all activities related to HR function comply with legal requirements and relevant labour law / Employment Act.
- Provide advice and counsel to the employees on HR queries and employee relation matters including disciplinary/grievance handling.
- To be the Culture Ambassador in engaging employees and promoting company culture.
Education and Experience requirements;
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience directly related and progressively responsible experience in human resources, preferably in recruitment and staffing function.
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
- Proven experience in payroll processing, data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with Australia and New Zealand employment laws
To find out more, please phone Tina on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence.
Job Ref: TTN8438
professional and consultative excellence