Office Administrator – International Logistics
- Posted: 11/7/2018
- Ref No: TLP8124
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- International Forwarding or Export Experience Essential
- Variety Galore! Get Involved with HR, Marketing & More!
- Onsite Parking & Close to Public Transport
Our client manages the international supply chain requirements of a diverse range of manufacturers, importers and exporters. They boast an enviable position at the forefront of their chosen field; the result of a stable, experienced team of professionals, the latest industry software and a reputation for always going the extra mile for their customers.
Due to continued growth and expansion, an opportunity has arisen within their Melbourne branch for a suitably experienced individual. The main focus of your role will be to provide a high standard of support to the team to include:
- Meeting, diary and travel management
- Reception – answering incoming telephone calls and directing guests
- Assisting with the preparation of tenders and presentations
- HR administrative support
- Implementation of social media initiatives
- Printing, filing and couriering export documentation
You will join a friendly, vibrant team, working in a fast paced and dynamic industry.
Free onsite parking is provided and the office is also conveniently located close to public transport.
Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent experience gained specifically within the international forwarding or exporting industry
- Experience in office administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills / tech savvy
- An enthusiastic, positive , can-do team oriented attitude !
To apply, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TLP8214
professional and consultative excellence