- Posted: 3/30/2021
- Ref No: CBD5669
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Experience across import, inventory, forecasting and analysis essential
- South Eastern suburbs location
- Up to $75K+ Super (DOE)
Pace have partnered with a leading supplier of hardware products on the lookout for an Operations Analyst to join their team in this newly created position.
Via a collaborative process with peers and other business units you will implement and assist with supply chain strategies, inventory optimisation, policies and procedures whilst ensuring an efficient, cost effective and value added service.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage inventory optimisation strategy for the business unit.
- To continue to develop and implement policies, procedures, processes and systems
- To ensure the overarching Supply Chain function is cost effective, efficient and adds value in meeting the varying needs of the business unit.
- Maintain necessary records including Strategic Focus, Contracts, Purchasing Activity, Inventory Management and Logistics Functions
- Review all Procurement activity in the BU/asset and suggest alternate acquisition processes to reduce costs and to improve quality and delivery standards.
- Implement materials management and logistics processes for existing and new facilities.
- Assist with import documentation and coordination
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess significant experience working across supply chain functions. A high customer focus, the ability to understand how broader business issues impact on the supply chain are essential.
If you meet the above requirements and are available asap then please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or hit the APPLY link.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence