Planner/ Supply Chain Coordinator
- Posted: 12/6/2018
- Ref No: BNE1682
- Brisbane - All
Pace Appointments is pleased to be in partnership with this global industry leader who boasts a client base of some of the biggest international house hold brands. As this business continues to grow and evolve an opportunity has become available for a Planner/Supply chain coordinator to join their well-established team.
The successfully appointed candidate will liaise with numerous internal stake holders across varied locations to ensure the successful management of stock levels, planning and forecasting. You will be working in a fast-paced environment drawing on your already well-honed skills in a similar role.
With strong time management and organisational skills, you will be highly motivated and adaptable. You will possess problem-solving capabilities along with highly accurate data processing ability and an outstanding eye for detail.
The responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan;
- Assisting across costings and order placements;
- Reviewing and collating stock reports and providing feedback;
- Assist across forecasting and monitor existing stock levels;
- Drive and manage the forecast review process for business units;
- Manage daily process orders with authorised teams;
- Assist across the management of goods receipts and inventory planning process;
- Identify and drive the process improvement activities;
- Assist across costings and order placements;
- Provide stakeholders with up to date, accurately and timely information re: forecasts, stock on hand, stock days & potential stock outs;
- Effectively communicate with both internal stakeholders to manage supply to customers.
This role would ideally suit someone with supply planning experience, coupled with demand planning exposure or understanding. This position calls for you will be able to manage multiple tasks and deliver each of those tasks to a high standard and on time.
This opportunity is a newly created role which will allow the candidate to evolve and develop as they make the position their own.
If you are searching for a company that will provide you the freedom and support along with the backing of a global brand you are encouraged to apply today.
Please forward your resume to Erin on email@example.com outlining your suitability for this role. If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact on (07) 3630 2300
professional and consultative excellence