- Posted: 2/17/2021
- Ref No: CBD7606
- Melb - Central Business District
- Located in Melbourne's Fringe Suburbs - Public transport accessible
- Well recognised and reputable manufacturing / FMCG brand
- Newly created role in a small but growing supply chain team
Pace have exclusively partnered with a leading manufacturer of recognised FMCG products with a diverse product range. They are a company highly focused on their brand, building an effective and collaborative team environment and upholding workplace quality and safety standards.
The successfully appointed candidate will liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the management of stock levels, inventory reporting, planning and forecasting. You will be working in a fast-paced environment drawing on your already well-honed skills in a similar role. Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with purchasing of components to meet required production and stock levels
- Liaising with the production team and ensuring that the production line is going to meet supplier demand
- Managing the inventory across raw materials and finished good SKUs
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan
- Assisting across costings and order placements
- Reviewing and collating stock reports and providing feedback
- Assist across forecasting and monitoring existing stock levels
- Manage daily process orders with authorised teams
- Assist across the management of goods receipts and inventory planning processes
- Forecasting for 3PLs and distributors
- Identify and drive the process improvement activities
- Provide stakeholders with up to date, accurately and timely information re: forecasts, stock on hand, stock days & potential stock outs
The desired candidate will have experience in a similar role with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work independently. They will have professional production/inventory coordination skills along with the ability to build rapport quickly. Working within a dynamic and exciting environment our client is seeking an agile and focused candidate with an understanding of the FMCG sector and excellent communication and the ability to build effective working relationships.
This is a very busy position which requires a hands-on, motivated leader to join their supply chain space. In return to you will work for a company dedicated to growing and developing their staff, which they accredit to be pivotal to their success. If this is you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the APPLY button.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence